The firm's mission is to assist fast growth companies with short or long term debt and equity financing, creative problem-solving financial services, and strategic financial planning.
Advisory service will focus on analysis and guidance for transaction definition, structuring and initiation for management of:
The firm's staff will work with a client to implement recommendations for a successful completion of the objectives with as much direct assistance as is necessary.
- Income and Expenses
Additionally we will:
- Give each assignment as much time as necessary to get the job done
with care, thought, and success.
- Work for the client's best interest. This may include protecting a
lender or other creditors to improve relationships.
The firm will not:
- Take assignments that create a conflict of interest.
- Do business with a company which engages in illegal activities. Past
improprieties that can be repaired, will not continue, or are attributed to past management shall not disqualify a potential client. Specific facts and circumstances will be evaluated.
- Bargain for or take stock in a client or a transaction coming from a
client in exchange for a consultative or due diligence services. However,
investment-banking services may include stock options or similar equity
features within our compensation structure.